Thursday 6 August 2015

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation | Review and Swatches

If you know me you may know I'm a bit of a foundation junkie.
I am forever searching for the newest, greatest, product that provides coverage while appearing natural.  Enter, Too Faced Born This Way.
Hence the name "Born This Way", this foundation claims to provide coverage while maintaining a very natural finish.
Above are 12 of the 18 shades currently available.  Six new shades will be introduced in Fall 2015. The range of colors I have are light-medium, however, Too Faced did a bang-up job of creating a variety of shades ranging from fair to dark.
Currently "Nude" is the perfect shade for my skin. I've actually gotten a bit of a tan this summer! *Gasp*.

Porcelain: Fair with Neutral to Pink Undertones
Ivory: Fair with Neutral to Golden Undertones
Vanilla: Fair/Light with Neutral to Pink Undertones
Nude: Light with Neutral to Pink Undertones
Warm Nude: Light with Neutral to Golden Undertones
Light Beige: Light/Medium with Neutral to Golden Undertones
Natural Beige: Medium with Neutral Undertones
Warm Beige: Medium with Neutral to Golden Undertones
Sand: Medium/Tan with Neutral to Golden Undertones
Golden: Tan with Neutral to Pink Undertones
Honey: Tan with Neutral to Golden Undertones
Caramel: Deep Tan with Neutral to Golden Undertones

One application of this foundation provides a medium coverage, however, you can easily build up the the coverage with a second application.  What I love is that this foundation truly does appear natural while still managing to cover blemishes and imperfections.  I had no issues with it settling into fine lines or pores.  The wear-time was really what impressed me the most!  I was able to get a full 12 hours of wear out of this foundation (I did use a primer as I always do).
Above is a completely unedited full sun photo. I wanted you guys to see how flawless and natural this product really is in reality.  I gotta say I'm giving this foundation a huge two thumbs up and have not been reaching for anything else since I started using it. I'd love to know your thoughts on this foundation.
Happy Thursday Loves!
-Steph xo




2 comments:

  1. Love that you're revamping up your blog, love bug!!! (Also, what amazing swag from Too Faced!) Porcelain has my name all over it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kirsten :) I think you will love the foundation!
      Steph xo

      Delete